We are proud to offer this fine book, entitled Anger Management for the 21st Century for adolescents by Ari Novick, Ph.D. and Tony Fiore, Ph.D. This is an excellent resource for adolescents to learn how to manage and control issues relating to the emotion of anger.
An Excellent Anger Management Tool For Youth
The book includes numerous lessons and helpful tools and information on topics such as stress management, empathy, assertive communication, forgiveness, expectation management, self-talk, judgment and impulse control management, and much more.
This is a perfect book to use as a self help manual for adolescents containing the same concepts as our adult book, but with teen examples and applications. It will be useful as well to mental health professionals, businesses, clergy, probation departments and law enforcement personnel – or to anyone who works with youth.
Anger Management for the Twenty-First Century is intended for adolescent’s who need specific tools to control or manager their anger:
- At home
- In relationships
- At school
- Or any other situation where anger control is an issue
- Where anger comes from
- What Anger Management is, and what it isn’t
- Why you’re ultimately in charge of your responses to anger stimulants
- Why 95% of the time, anger makes things worse, instead of better
- How stress affects your personal physical health
- The amazing amount of control you have over your reactions
- How to approach situations with more optimism
- Identify harmful communication styles with others